My Silver Wish

Senin, 10 Maret 2014

Hai i'm Serenitie Oh

Allow me to intoduice myself
Bonjour! I’m Serenitie Oh. You can call me ‘unni’ but sounds kinda weird, cause i’m still a young girl
I’m a friendly person and don’t worry I can speak bahasa
Exo’s freak. Defenetly SeHun, Kai and LuHan
And, Thanks for Raditya Dika yang buat gua gila walaupun gua udah gila dari jaman gua PlayGroup. Thanks ya bang Dika yang selalu buat gua ngakak selakaligus terinspirasi dari buku lo. Honestly, gua gak bisa buat ff komedi, mendingan disuruh buat horror aja. Komedi susah, yakali nanti jadi garing kayak kerupuk ngehe.
BTS’s freak. Specially V and Jungkook. I always like the maknae
Bahasa Inggris gua kadang ancur ngehehe
Well, the reason why I pick Serenitie as my penname cause Serenitie has a same means with Serenity.
I’m uniqueguls cause I have many uniques habit. Just for example, I can studenlly speak English and studenlly can’t speak English. I have a great sense of humor─my friends told me so.
Slender say that my genre are lovely? Serously its kinda annoying cause I always fail with angst fanfic or with a brutally sad ending.
But doesn’t it great? If you read my fanfic then you will find a happily ever after ending.
I’m still learning how to make a great fanfiction with my senior on fanfiction.net and I can speak French a little XD
I’m begging you, please not trying to be a silent reader. I really need your feedbacks, guys. One thing again, please not to copy my story or another author’s story in here or on everywhere. Karma is crule babe and does exist.
I have an account on fanfiction.net with a same penname, mind to check it?
Part of Roleplayer on Twitter ? Then why you don’t follow @kochistal ? By the way, i’m doing less ooc.
Have an instagram? How about like a couple of photos on @febbyxox ?
You can also contact me on febimahdalena@yahoo.com . Actually my name is feby not febi XD
Oh ya, jangan heran kalau kalian sering nemuiin nama Rachel Yoo. Dia cuma OC tapi aku suka aja make dia. Aku kurang bisa Yaoi dan GS. GS ada tapi biasanya Cuma selingan bukan yang utama
I think it’s enough for now. Have fun and goodbye!
[PS: Jangan lupa promosikan blog ini teman kalian ya. Happy reading!]


1 komentar:

  1. Mohegan Sun Pocono - Jobs - JTM Hub
    Find 시흥 출장샵 the 의정부 출장마사지 perfect Mohegan Sun Pocono job. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, benefits, 경기도 출장샵 work-life balance, 1xbet management, job security, 양주 출장마사지 and more!

    BalasHapus